If you are interested in learning more about collaborative practice, here is a free webinar you may want to attend.
Date & Time: Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Summary: It’s a sad fact of life that half of all marriages end in divorce. Individuals and couples with children facing this prospect often dread going to court. They worry about the impact the court system will have on their family. Fortunately, there is a way to minimize the stress and achieve the best results possible for you and your children.
During this free webinar, you’ll hear from several experts who will help you understand:
– What is collaborative practice, and how does it work?
– Who benefits the most from collaborative practice?
– How does collaborative practice help children deal with divorce?
– How does mediation fit into the mix?
– What is the financial analyst’s role in collaborative divorce?
ALL registrants and attendees will receive access to the recording and materials.
Presenters: Alan Frisher, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Sage Divorce Planning Sean Cutshall, Esq. The Cutshall Law Firm, P.A. Brooke Goldfarb, Esq. Certified Family Mediator Ilene Scharf, MSW, LCSW, Family Counselor/Child Specialst