Kids are always inquisitive and full of energy. Too much learning will only drain out the energy and demotivate them. It is always advisable for parents to give some space to their kids to roam around, play and day dream because these are the best part of childhood.
It need not be always expensive and costly for a fun day out. Here are some reasonably priced places for your kid to learn and also enjoy and have fun in the process:
- Parks: Parks provide long stretches of green grass and open space for your kid to connect with the nature. Parks induce some physical activity in fresh air which helps in overall development of your kid.
- Playgrounds: Playgrounds have child-friendly equipment which helps kids improve their motor skills, emotional benefits, thinking skills and also strengthen the physical structure. All kids love playing in the playground because they get to interact with kids of their age!
- Amusement parks: Amusement parks are places where playing gets a little more adventurous. Amusement parks usually have different rides, riding which children get thrill, excitement and loads of fun! Rides like striking cars, shooting, Columbus and so on are enjoyed by kids!
- Theme parks: Theme parks, as the name suggests, follow a particular theme. Themes like snow parks, Disney land, water parks take the kids to whole new different world! They have a gala time in themed parks and wouldn’t mind staying there a bit longer!
- Library: Though most of us presume library to not to be in the favourite-places list of kids, kids love books too! If reading in inculcated right in the childhood, it develops the brain much better. Colourful books with lots of pictures, or interactive books (3d, talking books etc.) create interest about books in kids. You can make it more interesting by motivating them and you reading with them too!
- Beach/lake/pond: Kids love playing in water! So why not take them to a beach or a lake or a pond or any other water body in your town?
- Museums: Museums provide information about history, science, evolution, etc. which really fascinate kids. Dinosaurs, Stone Age tools, jewellery are some of the exhibits which kids really enjoy knowing about! Make it more fun by reliving your childhood days with your kid. Take some time out from your busy schedule and join in the play because Albert Einstein said, Play is the highest form of research.