The use of animation in various creative fields has tremendously increased since the last couple of years. This sudden boom can be contributed to the amazing advancement of 3D animation technology. New techniques are regularly being developed. Along with that new advanced software tools are being developed by developers around the world. 3D animation technology is very advanced yet cheaper and more easily available than ever.
Despite the fact that you can very easily acquire good animation software and create animation at your home, for a high level animation work, you will have to go to the professionals. A successful animation project is created by mixing creativity with the best available technology. Animation studios employ the best animators and designers. So for animation projects people go to them. In recent years the number of 3D animation projects has multiplied.
It has reached such a point that even the biggest animation studios of the world are struggling with work load. It is not possible for them to handle all projects at once but on the other hand they are not ready to hand over the projects to their competitors. As a solution, the animation studios of USA and Europe are outsourcing some of their animation projects to countries of Asia. A major receiver of such 3D projects is India. A large number of foreign clients are sending their projects to 3D animation studio BANGALORE. There are quite a few reasons why it has turned into an animation hub for both domestic as well as international projects.
1) The professionals in India have a good command over the English language making it easier to communicate with foreign clients.
2) Compared to Europe and America, the cost of creating animation projects is much lower here. From the fee of the professionals to other related charges, every amount is much lesser than other places. Cost effectiveness is always an attractive feature. So it is normal that international clients will flock to 3D animation studio BANGALORE.
3) India is a technologically advanced country. The latest international technology can also be brought here without much difficulty. As a result the standard of work is almost as good as European countries.
4) India is a huge market for the entertainment with billions of people. The foreign clients know that if they add Indian animation professionals into their project, it will gain much exposure.
5) India can be a great resource for animation projects as it has rich heritage of mythology and folklore. As a result interest in India as an animation hub is growing.
How to hire a good studio:
- Experience is a key factor in this field. Hire people who have been doing this for quite some time.
- Make sure the studio has trained and talented staff. Ultimately they are the ones who will bring your project to life.
- The studio should charge you a reasonable price. The most expensive is not the best.
If you have made the right decision in choosing 3D animation studio BANGALORE your project is bound to be a success.